- Power output 3 Watt.
- Powered by 40Pcs 3014 SMD LEDs (Epistar Chips)
- Charging Time- 12hrs from Solar, 10hrs from Charger
- Working Time- 9hrs HIGH mode, 18hrs MEDIUM mode, 36hrs LOW mode
- Used rechargeable SMF battery (6v 5 AH)
- Highly energy efficient and Long life of LED bulbs
- Dimensions (mm) - 215 x 110 and Weight - 1.1 kg (approx.)
- Charge/Discharge 4levels LED indicators
- 360° illumination with 360 lumens of brightness
- Overcharge/Over discharge/Short circuit protection
- Used high quality SMD LED controller
- Strong ABS body and PC top
- Charging from Solar panel (included) or from AC mains
- 1 year complete Guarantee.
Model Numberg: l-40
Brand Name: GEE-LITE
Place of Origin: DELHI
Category: solar lantern
Marketed by : SOLARMANTRANote: The price of the product is indicative, it may very on quantity purchase as, we get from manufacturer. Solar
is profitable, environment friendly and great money saver
: GO GREEN1.
Solar is green. Green is the new black. Enough said. Green energy is totally
the new rage, but it is also a way to look out for the future of our planet and
reduce our impact.
Solar is a renewable energy source. The sun is always present and even the
cloudiest days, there is a bit of insulation available for the solar panels to
Available Anywhere – Solar can be installed anywhere, even when what it is
powering is in the shade. No matter what the circumstance, if there is a sunny
spot nearby the solar can be installed to power something remotely installed.
There is even technology today turning roofing or windows into photo voltaic sources.
No harmful gases come from a solar panel.
Cost Savings –
Solar provides cost savings by not having to pay for electricity, especially
since electric costs continue to rise where the cost of solar continues to
fall. Cost savings also can be calculated by eliminating the need to trench in
grid power, disturbing surrounding landscapes and hardscapes, repairing areas,
Easy Installation –
Solar panels are easy to install, typically only needing a few bolts to hold
them secure and some basic wiring. Solar lighting systems provide the solar power
system at the top of the pole for most installation configurations, leaving all
important electrical material at the top of the pole. Solar
power systems can
require a bit more for a simple installation; however, the low voltage DC power
is much safer to work with than standard electric.
Low Voltage –
Solar utilizes lower voltage, typically 12 or 24 Volts DC, which means safer
usage and installation.
– Solar utilizes lower powered items such as
LED / CFL lamps, lower powered electronics, etc. that do not use as much power
as standard electric systems. Also, LEDs are powered from 12 VDC initially and
require AC adapters to power with standard electric. By using DC power for
LEDs, they are able to operate more efficiently by providing more light
and less heat.