GEELIGHT is ranked amidst the most celebrated names bringing forth exceptional quality Solar BLDC Ceiling Fan (GL-F15) that are highly appreciated amidst the customers. The Ceiling Fans are strictly designed and manufactured using experts approved components to bring forth the best results. Backed with adroit employees; they make certain that the BLDC Ceiling Fan is as per the International Standards.
- Operating Volt - 12VDC and 85-265VAC
- Power consumption - 24Watt in DC and 30W in AC.
- Sweep - 56/48/36 inches
- RPM - 340 @ 13.6V
- Protection - Reverse: Reverse Polarity
- Fitted with best quality Double Ball bearing
- Dynamically balanced blades to ensure greater air delivery
- Contents - Fan Motor, Down Rod, Top Cover, Shakle Cover, SMPS adaptor(only for DC operation)
Type: Brushless moter
Brand Name: GEE-LITE
Place of Origin: DELHI
Power Source: DC12V
Voltage (V): 12vdc
Sold by : SOLARMANTRA
Note: The price of the product is indicative, it may very on quantity purchase as, we get from manufacturer. All the taxes and duties are paid extra as appicable.Solar is profitable, environment friendly and great money saver : GO GREEN1. Green – Solar is green. Green is the new black. Enough said. Green energy is totally the new rage, but it is also a way to look out for the future of our planet and reduce our impact. 2. Renewable – Solar is a renewable energy source. The sun is always present and even the cloudiest days, there is a bit of insulation available for the solar panels to soak up. 3. Available Anywhere – Solar can be installed anywhere, even when what it is powering is in the shade. No matter what the circumstance, if there is a sunny spot nearby the solar can be installed to power something remotely installed. There is even technology today turning roofing or windows into photo voltaic sources. 4. Eco-Friendly – No harmful gases come from a solar panel. 5. Cost Savings – Solar provides cost savings by not having to pay for electricity, especially since electric costs continue to rise where the cost of solar continues to fall. Cost savings also can be calculated by eliminating the need to trench in grid power, disturbing surrounding landscapes and hardscapes, repairing areas, etc. 6. Easy Installation – Solar panels are easy to install, typically only needing a few bolts to hold them secure and some basic wiring. Solar lighting systems provide the solar power system at the top of the pole for most installation configurations, leaving all important electrical material at the top of the pole. Solar power systems can require a bit more for a simple installation; however, the low voltage DC power is much safer to work with than standard electric. 7. Low Voltage – Solar utilizes lower voltage, typically 12 or 24 Volts DC, which means safer usage and installation. 8. Energy Savings
– Solar utilizes lower powered items such as LED / CFL lamps, lower powered electronics, etc. that do not use as much power as standard electric systems. Also, LEDs are powered from 12 VDC initially and require AC adapters to power with standard electric. By using DC power for LEDs, they are able to operate more efficiently by providing more light and less heat.